I’m not going to rehash the story, just sum up my thoughts for this.
Let me start off with what I really liked about this book.
1. Ian and Hollis. They have only one scene together, but it was worth the wait. I just love them.
2. I love the friendships all of these guys have.
3. The plot. I am curious to see how everything will go from here.
Thing I likes less:
1. The relationship. I cannot tell you guys how much I hate push and pull in my books. And there was a lot of that here. I understood why, but I still didn’t like it.
2. The sex scenes. Yes, this shocked me too. But I just can’t stand sex scenes when there is a constant tension in the relationship/friendship. Then it’s not love, it’s just sex. We had angry sex and frustrated sex. All good, but not like this.
3. The plot at the end with Lucas. I don’t like him, I don’t want to read more about him, as he will probably get a lot more page time in the future. I really hope not in Ian's and Hollis’ book.
Now give me more Ian and Hollis!! My favorite couple. I love them. Every time they were mentioned I just melted.
I did have a blast with the BR with Marte, Wendy, Karlijn and Els. So much fun.