Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles)

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles) - Gena Showalter Gena Showalter really is one of my favorite autors, but boy she really should write adult books and not YA.
This was not an enjoyable read for me. There were a few things I did like so I will start with these.

The storyline was ok. I thought the whole zombie fighting thing could have made a great book. Alice was an ok heroin. She felt a little flat to me at times, but overall she was ok (not great but ok).
Well, I thought I could name more things I liked, but this is actually it.

What I didn’t like:
Cole… Oh my god, could he be more of an asshole? He was not nice to Alice and I have no idea why Alice liked him. He was rude, turned her down constantly, everyone was afraid of him. No defenitely not a likable person.
I did not like the other characters. The friendship between Alice and Kat felt very forced. Alice needed a best friend in the book, hey lets get them to meet and be BFF’s instantly. Kat is supposed to be the crazy likable best friend, but all she did was annoy me.

I would not reccommend this book if you like books that are well developed and with likable characters.