Stiles and Derek Have A Baby

Stiles and Derek Have A Baby - KaliopeShipsIt I've enjoyed all the other little installments of this series a great deal. I think KaliopeShipsIt is a great writer and knows how to write hilarious scenes. But this… I’m sorry, but this was so not my kind of kink.

I have read a lot of mpreg. Most are amazing. Yes, it is ridiculous. But that’s what appeals to me. The fact that these are REAL MEN getting pregnant is just somehow appealing to me. Because they are men. Not women.

And that is where this fic really took a wrong direction.

I’m not sure if it was the fact that Derek started acting like a woman (and I don’t even mean because of the hormones), or the fact that he started to look like a woman.

Derek get boobs, real life actual boobs. And for some reason Stiles likes them and they implement them in their sex life. What?? Noooooooooooooooooo.

But what truly traumatized me for the rest of my life was the fact that Derek grew a birth canal. And guess what, Stiles puts his dick in it!

If I wanted to read about a woman getting pregnant, I would read M/F.

I will now read a book with lots of dicks. Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks. No boobs or manginas anywhere.