How to Walk Like a Man (Howl at the Moon Book 2)

How to Walk Like a Man (Howl at the Moon Book 2) - Eli Easton Love love loved this!

I wasn’t so sure I would like this when I started this. Roman seemed so naive and almost childlike in Howl at the Moon. How could I ever find him sexy? But I was wrong!

I loved how we got to know how Roman turned human. We finally got to read about his time in the military with his handler, James.

I also really liked the parts with Roman and Lance. The way Roman asked Lance for advice was so awesome.

"My… my penis is all swollen up and hard. Could it be a spider bite or… or…" Roman swallowed, pressing down the panic. "I don't know. Cancer?" He knew cancer killed a lot of humans and involved lumps and tumors.
There was silence from the other end of the line. A long silence.

Roman was such a wonderful character, I couldn’t get enough of him.

This book has such a nice slow burn. I really loved how he and Matt were friends first and then lovers. And when they did get together, it was fireworks and tenderness.

Roman was strong, sincere, yes, naive at times, but he was also sexy as hell! There was nothing weird about the sex scenes, even though Roman did have a certain way with words.

"Are you sure? This the way you want it?" Roman asked. "Me mounting you?"

I love this series.