Wolf Run by BA Tortuga

Wolf Run by BA Tortuga - BA Tortuga Werewolves in a ménage, oh yeah!!

description

Big bad werewolf Mick comes across Scott and Daniel, who are living together in a trailer. Scott and Daniel were kicked out by their pack when they were young and have been living alone since then. Daniel has been trying his best to take care of Scott, but it’s been hard for him. He works as a dishwasher at a bar and he shares his one meal a day with Scott.

When Mick encounters them, he immediately knows he has to take care of these sweet wolves. Daniel has been trying to be the alpha in the relationship, but it is clear that is not the role he is supposed to have.

Mick swoops in and takes care of both of them.

description

But now that Mick is there to take care of Scott, Daniel feels he is no longer needed. Scott now has a real wolf to take care of him and not someone who can’t even shift anymore. So Danny takes off. Of course Mick and Scott immediately follow him..

I really loved this. I know this is the kind of book that will get a lot of mediocre or negative reviews, but I am such a sucker for this ridiculously happy sappy stuff. I mean, Scott is almost portrayed childlike and Mick even uses the endearment Baby Boy on both of them. Scott even says about himself that he is a good dog.
description

But….. I don’t care, this book gave me all the warm fuzzies!! I just loved it.