The Reckoning

The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong My first review here! :)
I always wondered which book I thought worthy of my first review. I have found it!

I had bought these 3 books several weeks ago, but I was still reading Gena Showalter (love her Lords of the Underworld series) so I was not in any hurry to read this trilogy.
But o my god, these 3 books are good!! I was up late last night reading Reckoning because I could not put it down.

Kelley Armstrong is a really good writer. Every page of this book just left me wanting more more more.
I really like Derek!! Finally a hero who is not so perfect. I am totally in love with him. ;) And Chloe is really brave in all of this and I really like her.

What I like most about these books is that there is never a dull moment. Although I am 29, married and have 2 children, while reading these books I felt like I was a 15 year old necromancer. :D

I am not goint to spoil anything about the ending, you have to read it yourself. But I am highly recommending these 3 books. Don't read them with the lights out when you are home alone.... Trust me, I have tried it. :)

I read approximately 3 books per week, so I can say I have read a lot of books! I can honestly say that these are one of the best books I have ever read.