Fish & Chips

Fish & Chips - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban I absolutely, completely, wholeheartedly adooooooored this book! I am so glad I stuck with this series!!
I had some issues with the previous books. But… I have always loved Ty and Zane. They were never the issue for me. That is why it frustrated me so much when everything between them seemed to go wrong all the time in book 1 and 2. I could not enjoy a book where one of my favorite couples was having such a hard time with… everything!
But….that was soooo not the case in this book, thank God!

I LOVED the fact that Ty and Zane finally had some time to spend together and didn’t have to hide their feelings when out in public. They were adorable when posing as Corbin and Del, and definitely hilarious at some times. But I adored them the most when it was just the two of them, alone and being sweet and sexy together. I would have liked it if there had been more sex scenes, but I guess that just made it better when we finally did have some smokin’sex to enjoy. Those scenes were so incredibly hot hot hot.
I loved how close Zane and Ty were on this mission. And when Ty said he loved Zane, my heart just melted.

It seems they are no longer hiding from themselves, each other, or other people. LOVED IT!

I definitely will continue with this series. I no longer care if the author(s) is going to put them through the wringer and my heart will be ripped out. I just NEED Ty and Zane.