Divide & Conquer

Divide & Conquer - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban I feel totally consumed by Zane and Ty. I love them to death. Never thought I would say this after reading book 1.... but I really do LOVE them.

One thing that stands out to me in this series is that it defintely is a ROMANCE. Everything is about Ty and Zane. There is soms back story, but it is just to keep things interesting. Everything that happens has something to do with how Zane feels about Ty or how Ty feels about Zane. And I am a sucker for romance!

When Zanes goes (temporarily) blind Ty is there to help Zane deal with it. And when they dance together and Zane (finally) whispers he loves Ty... so sweet.
What I didn't like about this book is.. Nick... I know he is Ty's best friend but I did not like what he did kiss Ty and tell him he loves him. Altough Ty is totally in love with Zane, I did not like it.

If you didn't particularly liked the first book, just hang in there, it does get better. And Zane and Ty are incredibly sweet together.