Seven - Adrienne Wilder Okay, this was an interesting read. And quite enjoyable actually.

I am not going to explain what this book is about, because I don't think I can, with all the numbers and the experimenting and stuff. It is not difficult to comprehend while reading the book, but it is dificult to explain it afterwards.
So just a few thoughts about it.

I loved the character of Seven, he was just cute. And altough Chase was an ok character, he was a bit boring. He had no significant character traits so it was a bit dificult for me to like him. He and Seven were sweet together and that was fine by me.
What really captured my attention was the relationship between Three and Four! I would have loved to read a book about them. Imprisoned in a lab, run by a sadistic man, driven to madness only to be rescued by your other half (as Four is to Three). Unfortunately we only see glimpses of them. But I loved them anyway!

The story is fast paced, so no dull moments.

Overall, the romance could have been better, but the story was intriguing enough to compensate for that. This is not a book that will make you feel like your heart has just been on a rollercoaster ride, but an enjoyable read nonetheless.