Try - Ella Frank Re-read October 2015: I can't seem to get enough of these guys.

Re-read January 2015: This book is just so incredibly sexy!

What an unexpected pleasure.
I didn't think I would like this book but boy, was I wrong!

This is GFY at it's finest. The struggle, the indecision, the reluctant attraction, it was all there! And it was so goooood.

It starts off with Logan having sex with some woman, portraying Logan as the man-whore he is. I didn't like that. But I wanted to hang in there to see the change (because there had to be a major change for Logan, right?). We get to meet Tate, the very sexy straight bartender. Logan cannot keep his eyes off him the moment he sees him. He wants Tate, he needs Tate. And is dead set to make Tate his. Screw the fact Tate thinks he is straight. Logan can turn any man.

At first I was really put off by the way Logan was screwing around. He took the term man-whore to a whole 'nother level. But after he met Tate he came around. I really liked his determination to have Tate. At first he just wanted a piece of ass, but he found out quickly that was just not possible with Tate.

These two had amazing chemistry.

I am often bored after the MC's get physically involved, because my experience is that it will lead to more (repetitive) sex or sappy declarations of love. That was not the case here. It just kept getting better and better.

Yes, there are A LOT of sex scenes in this book, but I felt it was a perfect way for these two to express their growing feelings for one another. And damn does Ella Frank know how to write a sex scene, these were off the chart hot!