Nowhere Ranch

Nowhere Ranch - Heidi Cullinan Great experimental BR with dirty buddy Elsbeth.

I was his pony. I was his boy. I was his.

I read this book when I was just a kink rookie. I was shocked, I was grossed out, I was kind of appalled. I gave this book 2 stars.

But guess what. I read more and more, went from vanilla sex scenes to BDSM to all kind of kink. The kinkier the better. I got dirtier!

And I somehow knew that if I would re-read this book, I would like it. And boy, I did. I loved the dirty dirty sex scenes. The pony play. The fisting . The tying up. It was all so hot.

I also really liked the romance. These guys were great together. There were some bumps in the road, but I never felt it was too much for them to handle. No weird communication issues in this one.

Roe was a great character. Young, slutty, but scared. Scared to love and be loved because of how his family treated him. And Travis, he was perfect for Roe. He loved taking care of Roe. And of course doing all kinds of dirty things to him.

I wasn't able to go to work at all the next day, and I couldn't ride a horse for a solid week.
It was pretty much the best fucking birthday ever.

So, if you want the HOT dirty, kinky sex, this could be the book for you. It was awesome and I loved it!