Texas Pride

Texas Pride - Kindle Alexander 2,5 stars

This is one of those books that thrive on the fact that there are all these problems and obstacles that are to be conquered before the couple can be really happy. Angst around every corner..
I always dislike those. I like it more when the story besides the romance is intriguing enough to keep me interested and for the romance to slowly develop. Of course with some hot and heavy sex and eventually love.

Austin is tired of his life as a world famous actor and decides to move back to Texas. He is immediately captivated by his neighbor, sexy cowboy Kitt.
When Austin makes it clear he is interested in Kitt these two hit it off and have hot sex for the next couple of months. But Kitt does not want to come out of the closet, not even for Austin. And Austin is still haunted by some people from his old life. So it is a rocky road for the two of them.

Kitt and Austin were two likable characters and I liked it best when they got along and were sweet to each other. But I really disliked it when Kitt constantly pushed Austin away because he refused to come out or because he was to afraid to acknowledge his true feelings. I know a relationship is hard work, but these men made it even harder.

And now I am in the mood for a couple with a really deep connection who will go to the end of the world for each other. Kitt and Austin weren’t it..