An Ignited Passion

An Ignited Passion - Sandrine Gasq-Dion I was hoping for something more from Wyatt and Preston’s story. But it was disappointing.

We have werewolf Wyatt, who discovered his mate in the previous books. Too bad he was only 7 years old at the time.. Preston, who was 13 at the time, knew he had to get away from Wyatt because they were simply too young.
Wyatt is now 18 years old and Preston is ready to claim his mate. But his mate has a boyfriend now.. So he does the only thing he can think of, he disguises his scent from Wyatt and starts to get closer to him so they can get to know each other. He is hoping Wyatt will fall in love with him without him knowing they are mates.
Preston and Wyatt do get close, working together at the local fire station. It isn't long before Wyatt is head over heels. But when he finds out Preston has been lying to him, he doesn't know if he can ever forgive him.

These books are like slow torture for me. There is a part of me that likes them and yet I am having a hard time getting over the bad writing and the sweetness of the stories. And I can get over the fact that everyone in a story is gay, but this is ridiculous. Everyone is gay and I am talking about at least 50 people. And every single one of them gets married and wants to have babies.

I am in desperate need to read something more substantial now.