Full Circle

Full Circle - Riley Hart BR with Elsbeth, Marte, Marco, Sonia, Tessi4M, Dawn, Momof3 (hope I didn’t forget anyone)

A beautiful second installment of this series. I liked this one better than the first.

Where Broken Pieces concentrated on showing us how broken Mateo, Josiah and Tristan were, Full Circle concentrated on fitting all of the pieces together. To make the three of them a full circle.

I loved how each of them dealth with their own problems and each other’s. How they fitted together as a perfect whole.

In Broken Pieces I tried to warm up to Tristan, but never really did. I loved him in this book. He didn’t feel like the outsider to me anymore. I was happy that the three of them were together. I adored the first sex scene between Mateo and Tristan. They deserved it.

We see a lot of hurt in this book. Tristan struggles with his trust issues, Josiah with his need to fix his two men and Mateo with his past. It is Mateo’s past that eventually comes back to haunts them. But now it is Tristan who wants to fix this.

For the first half of this book I was very intrigued as to how the three of them were trying to make it all work. In the middle I was waiting for something to happen, but the end felt rushed.
The entire book had such a slow pace, I loved it, but at the end everything happened all at once and everything is solved at once. That didn’t sit right with me.

But, I loved these three men anyway. Riley hart is a very skilled author. I felt their pain, I felt their joy. In my opinion, this is the best m/m/m series out there.