Red Dirt Heart 3

Red Dirt Heart 3 - N.R. Walker Massive BR with Marte, Matty, Carolien, Elsbeth, Julie, Kaylor, Eva, Barbara, Isabel, Trisha, Mel and Marco (hope I didn't forget anyone)

We went back to Australia!

description

I know it is me this time and not the book. I should really lay off series with established couples with more than 2 books. I almost never like the rest of the books because I am just missing something.
I love the tension between two people, the wanting, the longing.

description

And it is not even necessary to put in a great deal of angst to keep a relationship interesting for me. It is very rare that an author can keep some form of sexual tension in a story with more than 2 books.

This one was just a very sweet. I really did like the tender moments between Charlie and Travis.

description

But I was pretty bored with the rest of the stuff, Ma’s health, the farming things.

And I was disappointed in the sex scenes. They felt rushed. Sex is still my favorite way for my couples to express their love for each other.

description

It did become a little more interesting near the end, but it still wasn’t enough to totally redeem this book for me.

I am not sure if I will read book 4. I do like Charlie and Travis, but I am content with where they are at the moment.