Just Act Normal

Just Act Normal - Zosofi I didn’t enjoy this Sterek fanfic as much as I'd hoped. I think it would have been better if I had seen all episodes of TeenWolf. It referred to events that happened in the show a lot.

Stiles was definitely Stiles in this story. I did adore his weirdness. I think Zosofi portrayed him beautifully.

description

And Derek was broody as ever.

description

But this story revolved way too much around plot. A plot I couldn’t care less about. I wanted more character development.

The romance part was a bit strange. The relationship between Stiles and Derek kind of just happens. Stiles gets told by a lot of people that Derek has feelings for him. And apparently Stiles feels the same way. I say apparently, because there was something missing.

I love the inner turmoil of MC’s who are realizing they have feelings for the other person. I want to read about how attractive they think the other one is. How they can only think of that person. That was missing here. Stiles had a lot of thoughts, but mostly about the things happening and not really about Derek or their relationship.

description

So, this left me a bit confused. I couldn’t get a real feel for their relationship.

description

I did enjoy this Sterek story, but I like the ones with less events/plot and more developments in the relationship department more.

And here is a one last Stiles gif to enjoy.