Backwoods Asylum

Backwoods Asylum - Megan Derr Wait, let me put on my big suspension of disbelief pants.

description

So this is about a snake shifter. Okay, I can go with that. But wait, Skylar puts on his clothes, turns into a snake, slithers into the woods and when he shifts back his clothes are still on?? Okaaaay….

Trying to hold on to my suspension of disbelief pants here.
description

And then we have Brady, a wolf shifter Skylar knows from college. Brady has always acted like a dick to Skylar because he wanted to get to know him better but was irritated that Skylar was afraid of him. Because yes, acting like a dick totally helps when you want to get to know someone better.

description

When Skylar finds two shifter pups in the woods they instantly take to him. But now to find out who has abandoned these babies. When they find out whodunit everyone immediately caves and confesses. Of course they do!

Trying. To. Hold. On. To. Pants.

description

Now that the 'case’ is solved, Brady and Skylar are trying to date. And of course this means spending the weekend together, talking about the pup you are planning to adopt and ask if you want to raise her together. Because yes, that is totally acceptable when you have just started dating.

description

And now that these pups have no parents it is obvious that Skylar is perfectly fit as a parent. So while the paperwork is getting done, the pups are taken away from their foster home and being brought to Skylar and Brady. Sure, why do we need paperwork and official channels anyway.

I’m sorry, my pants just caught fire. I think I need a new pair.

description

PS: sex in off page. I repeat, there is NO SEX whatsoever.