Curious - R.G. Alexander BR with my fellow pervy girl Elsbeth

Now that is what I call a smutty read! Excellent choice for our BR.

The bisexual Jeremy and the straight Owen have been best friends forever. So Jeremy is pretty shocked when Owen comes on to him. Owen is curious… But Owen is also a Dom and Jeremy has no intention to give up any control. But he simply cannot resist Owen and he finds out he likes to give up control, sometimes.

”Get on your knees for me. Let me feel it again.” His voice was low and harsh. Commanding. “Jesus,” Jeremy whispered, unable to stop himself from falling to his knees on the dirty concrete.

Together they must balance their explosive sex life. Not that that was any problem! These men wanted it, oh boy, they did. This was me reading this.

A bit of angst at the end but totally manageable.

What I liked most was how Owen just wouldn’t take no for an answer. He wasn’t confused about wanting his best friend all of a sudden. And hey, I don’t care how unrealistic that is. It was HOT!

“There. God yes. You did this to me. I’ve never been like this before. I can’t think, I can’t work; I can’t do anything but remember your mouth on me. You shouldn’t have been so good, Jeremy, because now I need it. I need you.”

The one thing I had trouble with was all the talk about their past (female) conquests. I could have gone without that.

Overall a good GFY, friends to lovers, slightly kinky read with some sweet moments.