Untitled - Ella Frank Re-read August 7th

4.5 stars

When I started this book I was actually prepared to be underwhelmed. I am just not one to like 3 books about the same couple. I usually get bored even though the story is entertaining.

But I was wrong. So many things I liked in this one.

- The sexy times. They were incredible. This woman knows how to write goooood smut! Never boring or repetitive.

After making sure the other occupants in the car were facing forward, Tate glided their hands over to the growing erection under Logan’s pants. Tate wasn’t paying attention to the conversation. He was busy squeezing his fingers around the hardness under his palm, and when Logan’s lips parted and he pushed his hips up, Tate had to bite back a groan. Goddamned exhibitionist.

- Some family drama (with some sort of a HEA)
- Tate getting hurt. And the way Logan and Tate grew even closer after that. I LOVED it.
- And enough feelz to make me a very happy happy girl.

Tate and Logan are both such amazingly strong male characters, I couldn’t not love them. Both so headstrong, I was eagerly awaiting each battle of wills and I was always wondering who would come out on top this time.

This series is addictive, incredibly sexy and absolutely captivating ‘til the last page.

“I love you,” he said, and as Logan looked at him, he reached for his hands. “I had no idea when you first sat down across from me that night—no idea what I’d been missing,” Tate whispered. “It was you.”